Get in touch
Call us: 04 384 3693
Email us: email@example.com
Visit our Contact page
WELLINGTON Level 1, 39 Webb Street
LOWER HUTT Russell Keown House, 1 Knights Rd
When can you apply for a KiwiClass English class?
You can apply at any time. We will call you to make an appointment for an interview and try to get you into a class as soon as possible – any time of the year.
What should you bring to your appointment?
Your passport or other proof of residency.
What happens at the appointment?
- The interview is about an hour long.
- The teacher asks you questions about yourself and tests your English reading and writing.
- The teacher speaks English.
- You can bring someone with you who can help you and the teacher to understand each other.
- We will tell you when you can start your English class.
- If our programme isn’t right for you, we will tell you about other places you can study English.
What is the cost?
There is no cost. All of our classes are free for New Zealand residents and citizens.